January is pretty much over and we are definitely feeling the
winter now. If anyone knows me (Shalonda) they know that I am obsessed with buying and trying new products and sharing my thoughts on them. So we at Friday Juice will be presenting to you Monthly Gems.
- Fresh Cut Gardenia Candle: Everyone loves a great smelling home and I am a
suckerfor floral, sweet scented candles. A good soy candle goes a long way. While on a weekly shopping trip to Marshall’s I found this gem for $2.99 and within moments the scent of floral paradise radiated through my home. Not to mention this candle burns so slow! MAJOR KEY when buying candles, burn time. I will be purchasing the larger size next trip… might even stock up we all know how Marshall’s can be with restock.
- Oliology nutrient-rich coconut dry oil mist: The natural hair struggle gets real, when it’s time to blow dry your hair. In an effort to minimize
breakageand heat damageI found this gem at Marshall’s as well for $7.99. With a combination of this and leave in conditioner my hair has never experienced such shine and luster… not to mention minimal shedding while blow drying.
- Flash by Jimmy Choo: All women love smelling good, and this month, lil Jimmy has been my signature scent. I’m one to be very indecisive but I haven’t been when it came to Flash, the floral, sweet, with a hint of musk really is amazing when it’s absorbed into my skin. I also bought this gem at Marshall’s and need to reup soo because I got it for $12.99.
- Japanese Cherry Blossom room scent: I bought this small gem at Bath and Body Works during their Semi Annual Sale, and with one to two pumps this bad boy will make the entire room smell amazing. Purchased for $3.00 I believe.
- Ambi Black Soap: I have been experiencing
dry, flaky skinsince the weather change and this gem has helped clear my face of just that as well as helping brighten my complexion. I found this gem at Walmart for around $2.00.
- NYX Liquid Suede in Sandstorm: This lip color, accompanied with a brown lip pencil from the beauty supply makes for a perfect lip combo. It has been my go-to when ever I’ve stepped out lately. The liquid lipstick is matte and is very creamy in texture and not
drying. I bought this gem from my local Ulta for $6.99 I think.
- Nivea Creme: This gem has become apart of my holy grail skin moisturizing routine. Between this and the Nivea lotion and body was my skin has NEVER been softer. I’ve been using the smaller version for hand lotion found in the traveling section at Target but then I found the larger one I had to try for full body treatment. I am in love with it. Purchased for $6.99. WORTH IT!
- Caldrea Mango Lily Body Oil: After following Taz Angels and their “essentials” seeing that they moisturize with body oil, I decided to give it a try. A couple days out of the week I moisturize with the body oil and sheesh what a difference. Skin so silky, buttery and brown. Found this gem in Target don’t remember the price but found it on $ale.